The registration fee covers the cost of a 1-year ASMI membership in addition to conference attendance. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are included for those attending in person. If you would like to attend the conference dinner on Monday night, please include the ticket with your conference registration.
ASMI subsidises the cost of this symposium to keep fees to a minimum. Hence, there will be no difference between registration fees for virtual attendance or onsite attendance aside from the conference dinner.
ASMI members are eligible to attend WMIC and FASMI at the discounted member rate in 2022. Those who participated in the 2019 ASMI meeting are eligible for discounted member rate in 2021 WMIC and FASMI.
- Student registration: $60
- General registration: $120
- Conference dinner ticket: $20
- CAI Satellite Theranostics workshop: free
Please register at Eventbrite before June 7th.
Please ensure you have registered above using the same email address and name as will be used for abstract submission. You may submit an abstract at any time before the closing date.
Virtual / In-person Hybrid
We understand that some attendees may be uncertain about whether they can attend in-person or virtually. For local attendees in the greater Brisbane region, please register to attend in-person.
For non-local visitors, please indicate a virtual ticket if you have any uncertainty about travel requirements at your organisation.
You are able to change your registered ticket type later as conditions change. We request that no further ticket changes are made after May 7th (one month prior to registrations closing) to allow for venue and logistics planning.
Abstract Preparation Instructions
- Closing Date for Abstract submission: Tuesday 20th April 2021
- Download the Abstract Template: download here
- Complete the page of associated information on page 1 of this document.
- Follow all formatting instructions
- Save the document as “your surname.doc”.
- If multiple abstracts are being submitted, save the separate docs as your surname 1, surname 2, etc…
- Submit your abstract by emailing the completed document to Dr Gary Cowin on or before Tuesday 20th of April 2021
Accepted posters have two options for presentation:
- In person: Traditional poster with 3 min presentation and 2 min questions.
- Virtually: 3 min pre-recorded presentation with 3 slides and 2 min live questions time.